I hope you all have very exciting plans for this weekend! I am off to Bluesfest Friday to see Kanye West, so excited! Then a nice relaxing weekend in the city (which is unheard of, we are ALWAYS at the cottage!).
Here is what I’m loving this week:
1. The only thing I’m more excited about than seeing Kanye perform at Bluesfest is this FASHION TRUCK that will be at the festival this year!!! What an amazing concept! I’ll make sure to share any purchases with you!
2. Need the perfect black eyeliner? This one is my absolute favourite that I just repurchased.
3. There is nothing I love more than shoes, except when you can donate to a great cause at the same time. I’ll be donating some pairs to this auction taking place July 20-24, I encourage you to do the same, or shop the auction!
4. Speaking of shoes, I’m really, really, really hoping to pick up these shoes at 40% off when Nordstrom has its big anniversary sale starting July 17th!
5. If you’re a bride-to-be and want a designer dress without the designer price, make sure you check out Alfred & Co’s incredible selection of gowns (including Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier and more!). They also have a bridal showroom for you to try on your dream dress!