Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Anyone superstitious about this day? Not me, I was born on Friday the 13th (well, me and my twin brother) so I consider this day good luck 😉
Here is what I’m loving this week!
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these DIY valentine’s day cards. I plan on making some for my husband and my new kitten 😉
2. Great article on how to save time and money at IKEA!
3. At Target’s closing sale, I picked up some horse figurines and plan spray-painting them gold and making bookends for our office. Here are 33 GREAT ideas on how spray paint can make your stuff look more expensive.
4. As much as I love Sephora (and probably spend way too much time and money in their stores), I still do a lot of my beauty shopping at health stores, so I love this article about 10 makeup-artist approved products you can find there!
5. This was the first piece of jewellery I received from Tiffany (a graduation present from my parents) and although it might be too late this year, I think it’s the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day!
Happy weekend everyone! Stay Warm!