Happy Friday everyone! I am still in sunny Florida for a couple more days before I come back to the cold 😦
In the meantime, please enjoy some of my favourite things this week!
1. Old Navy is starting to receive its spring merchandise (it might not be in Canadian stores just yet, but shop online for now!) and I picked up a couple of great pieces that I will share with you next week, but in the meantime, I would recommend this colour-block sweater (trust me, it’s beautifully lightweight and soft in person, and the peach carnation colour is my personal favourite).
2. As soon as I get home, I am running to my closest Aldo Accessories store and picking up one of these babies (so convenient for travelling!)
3. 6 tips to look younger in 5 minutes (number 6 is pretty funny!)
4. Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Consider attending this great fashion event in Ottawa!
5. I found this article about washing your fruits and vegetables very enlightening!