I hope you all have a good weekend. I am in Florida visiting my parents and in-laws, playing some golf, escaping the cold, can’t complain 😉
Here are some things I’ve been loving lately.
1. I knew they looked good on the website, but it’s now confirmed that these are the most comfortable (and flattering) pants!
2. Old Navy is having a HUGE sale this weekend, the entire store in on sale! You might want to stock up on the softest tees ever, or perhaps add this great jersey blazer to your work wardrobe (the stripped one is my favourite!)
3. hmmm, I wonder if this amazing trick to make your tights last twice as long really works!
4. This is my latest beauty discovery that I am LOVING. I promise to write about it (and a couple of other great products) next week!
5. I can’t even explain how sad I am that Target is leaving Canada. So instead of crying about it (which I might still do anyway), I will be stocking up on my favourite things: this, this and of course this.