Happy Friday (finally!!!)
What are you up to this weekend? My husband and I are big football fans (go Broncos!) so we will watching the playoffs and I’m thinking of making a fondue dinner for us, since it’s been so cold here and it’s the perfect winter meal! I’ll also be packing for my upcoming trip to Florida to visit my parents and my in-laws (see you later bitter cold!).
Here is some fun reading for you to enjoy this weekend.
1. If you’re like me and still have glittery nails from New Year’s Eve, here are some tips on how to remove that stubborn nail polish!
2. I LOVE this article with 21 ways to fix ruined clothes (like scuffs on patent leather, foundation stains on your blouse, and so many more common problems!)
3. You might some of these already, but these are great tips and tricks for all you cooks out there! I know I’ll be trying #14 with all my leftover holiday chocolate!
4. Our friends made us this pasta dish when we went to their house for dinner, and it was delicious (and from what I understand, pretty simple to make!)
5. I just bought these super soft sheets for our bed (we also have these amazing linens sheets from Restoration Hardware, I definitely recommend them if you want to splurge a little!) and they were 50% off, so go to your local Target ASAP if you want a pair!